Welcome To BeechHill Farm
Open Daily Noon – 8PM
107 Beech Hill Road
Hopkinton New Hampshire 03229
We are Open!
We care about the safety and health of our staff, visitors and community. We are implementing the State of New Hampshire Universal Best Practices:
- Social/ Physical Distancing:
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet or more of physical separation between people or related groups whenever possible.
- Inside the Ice Cream Barn practice social distancing when in line to order ice cream or when paying for merchandise. This may mean waiting in line outside the Ice Cream Barn until the next person is served.
- Limiting Group Sizes:
- Ideally, group sizes should be limited to 20 people or fewer although exact group sizes will vary depending on the situation. Please send representatives inside to order for the rest of the group whenever possible.
- Hand Hygiene:
- Frequent hand hygiene (regularly washing hands with soap and water or using hand sanitizer) is essential for all employees and customers to prevent the spread of viral pathogens.
- Please supervise young children whenever possible to ensure they are washing/sanitizing hands correctly.
- Our outdoor handwashing facility is available for this purpose and to promote healthy hygiene practices.
- Cleaning and Disinfection:
- Our staff is trained in correct cleaning, disinfection and sanitizing procedures.
- Face coverings and disposable gloves are worn by our staff as another layer of protection against spreading pathogens.
- We routinely clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces more frequently than is required by NH state guidelines.
- Identifying and Excluding People with Covid-19:
- All employees are screened before each shift for Covid-19 in a format outlined in the NH DPHS guidelines to assist in identifying signs/symptoms or risk factors for exposure.
- Staff is strongly encouraged to become vaccinated for Covid-19.
- All staff, visitors, customers, etc. should stay home because of new or unexplained symptoms of Covid-19 and have yet to be tested.
In addition to our ventilation fans already in place inside the Ice Cream Barn, additional windows are open with screens to maximize airflow.
There is very limited seating in the Ice Cream Barn and customers are asked to eat ice cream outdoors whenever possible. Picnic tables, benches and spacious lawn areas are available for people to enjoy their ice cream outdoors.
Thank You For Your Cooperation!
Welcome to Our Award Winning Farm
Beech Hill Farm and Ice Cream Barn features over 75 premium flavors of Blake’s and Gifford’s made ice cream, delicious 95% fat free frozen yogurt, and a popular make-your-own sundae bar, as well as a country store featuring our own all natural pasture-raised beef, New England specialty products, garden center, a wonderful assortment of farm animals, and quality family activities.
The Kimball family welcomes you to their 9th generation family farm. Located in scenic Hopkinton, New Hampshire and recognized as a New Hampshire Farm of Distinction.
While here, also enjoy our mile-long Rhododendron Nature Trail and corn mazes (in season). We offer a variety of field trips for schools or other organizations based around these fun, educational activities. Beech Hill Farm also hosts birthday parties, corporate outings, and other group events.
Beech Hill Farm has received many awards over the years. We received an Editor’s Choice recommendation by Yankee Magazine’s 2002 Travel Guide to New England for a “not to miss ice cream stand.” In 2003, we were delighted to receive New Hampshire Magazine’s Best of New Hampshire award for the Best Family Fun Farm!
We were awarded “Best of New England” 2008 destination by Boston Magazine/New England Travel. And we received the 2012 Family Favorites Award by Parenting NH Magazine.
We’ve got something for everyone!