Welcome To BeechHill Farm
Open For the Season
Daily from 2-8PM
107 Beech Hill Road
Hopkinton New Hampshire 03229
We are Open!
We care about the safety and health of our staff and visitors.
Our top priority to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Call Ahead with large orders and we’ll have them ready at the Pick-Up window
- Social Distance markers are in place for the Ordering/Pick Up lines
- Please try to limit crowding by having one person/group order.
- Dogs are welcome to visit the farm as long as they are on a leash and owners clean up after them.
- Picnic tables are available for visitor use.
- The animal areas are open to visit, but you cannot touch the animals
Thank You For Your Cooperation!
Welcome to Our Award Winning Farm
Beech Hill Farm and Ice Cream Barn features over 75 premium flavors of Blake’s and Gifford’s made ice cream, delicious 95% fat free frozen yogurt, and a popular make-your-own sundae bar, as well as a country store featuring our own all natural pasture-raised beef, New England specialty products, garden center, a wonderful assortment of farm animals, and quality family activities.
The Kimball family welcomes you to their 9th generation family farm. Located in scenic Hopkinton, New Hampshire and recognized as a New Hampshire Farm of Distinction.
While here, also enjoy our mile-long Rhododendron Nature Trail and corn mazes (in season). We offer a variety of field trips for schools or other organizations based around these fun, educational activities. Beech Hill Farm also hosts birthday parties, corporate outings, and other group events.
Beech Hill Farm has received many awards over the years. We received an Editor’s Choice recommendation by Yankee Magazine’s 2002 Travel Guide to New England for a “not to miss ice cream stand.” In 2003, we were delighted to receive New Hampshire Magazine’s Best of New Hampshire award for the Best Family Fun Farm!
We were awarded “Best of New England” 2008 destination by Boston Magazine/New England Travel. And we received the 2012 Family Favorites Award by Parenting NH Magazine.
We’ve got something for everyone!